Thursday, August 9, 2007

Week 9: Podcasts, Video & Downloadable audio

I found youtube to be an easy site to navigate through. There were so many videos to choose from. I chose a video from the sixties because that is where my favorite music comes from. I wasn't aware of many videos that youtube had to display.

I looked at the podcast thing and I don't think it is for me. I tune out talking on the radio. It just doesn't grab my attention. I either need to have a two way conversation, or read things on my own to figure things out.

I have read about the downloadable books the library has to offer and also the other resources that are out there. I don't think that I will ever use these resources though. But now if someone I know asks me about it I am more informed than I was a couple of days ago.

No comments: